Mr. T.V. Ravindranathan was born on May 14, 1954 at Thadiyoor/Ayroor in Pathanamthitta district of Kerala. A graduate Mechnical Engineer with MBA, he worked for a short period with Sarabhai Machinery, Asea Brown & Chandan Metals in the beginning of his career in Baroda. Got married and came to Ahmedabad in 1976 and worked for the distributors of Otis Elevators, namely, Neuk Corporation till 1977 and thereafter joined the multinational Thapper Group, Greaves Cotton Ltd., in Management cadre.
His enriched experience and vast market knowledge prompted him to enter business. A Private Limited Company “Ravi Rashmi Energmech Ltd.”, was formed in 1988 which subsequently got converted to Ravi Rashmi Energmech Ltd:.The restless, untiring and hard-working Ravindranathan has to-today become the CHAIRMAN & MANAGING DIRECTOR of Ravi Rashmi Group of Companies - Ravi Rashmi Energmech Ltd., Ravi Rashmi Inframech Pvt. Ltd, Rashmi Storage Solutions., Aditya Steel, Aditya Metal Products, Aditya Warehousing, ABNL CAD Solutions.
The Group has two manufacturing factories, assembling, Servicing and Repairing unit for D.G. Sets, Infrastructure development equipment with support of spare parts sales for after sales service, Storage Systems, Furniture and other Logistic products, located at Changodar village near Ahmedabad. The company has to-day Composit Dealerships of prominent companies such as M/s. Greaves Cotton Ltd., John Beam (U.S.) Punjab Tractors– to name a few. The corporate office premises, which is situated in 4000 sq. ft. area in the prime business centre of Ahmedabad in Navrangpura, has all infrastructural and modern office facilities..
Apart from the above companies, Mr. Ravindranathan has been instrumental in promoting a number of other in-house organizations with a view to up bring his family members and near and dear ones in Gujarat & Dubai .
BUSINESS, SOCIAL, EDUCATIONAL, CULTURAL, & SPIRITUAL CONTRIBUTION RECOGNITIONS.
A self-made man in all respects, he had an inherent urge to magnanimously contribute to Social causes. This has put him in the fore front among donors who have been contributing generously to charitable trusts, welfare organizations and religious institutions of Hindus, Jains, Christians etc. Has traveled over 100 countries and visited almost all prominent places of worship world over, ie: from Kanya Kumari to Kailash, Southern Hemisphere to Northern Hemisphere and round the World. He has been teacher of Art Of Living, Siddhi-Samadhi-Yoga, Reiki, Pranic Healing and learnt of many other Methods of Holistic Healing and under went lot of other courses on Palmistry, Astrology, Face Reading, Saamudrika-Shastra etc.
He has been always helpful to his business friends and colleagues. To add to his credentials, he has been working very hard in various capacities for the betterment of Small & Medium Enterprises companies in Gujarat and he has been aptly rewarded in many ways for his efforts. The Highlights are:
- Awarded as the “the best dealer for 1991-1992” by M/s. Greaves Ltd. - a Multinational Company - for outstanding performance as their Composite Dealer for D.G. Set sales, service & spare parts.
- Honoured as an “Outstanding Small Scale Enterpreneur “ at Miami, Florida, USA., in 1997 by the World Association of Small & Medium Enterprises.
- Was part of Indian Delegation to Houston to attend Off-shore Technological Conference, 1997.
- Was part of delegation led by the Chief Minister of Gujarat to Hong Kong and Japan for the Global Business Organizations Conference, 1998.
- In acknowledgement of his social activity, he has been bestowed with the Recognition Award for distinquished contribution and service to the Shree Narayana Movement by the Shree Narayana World Council, New York, USA, in 1999.
- Was Chairman of External Affairs Committee of Indo-American Chamber of commerce 1999-2000. He continues his march to achieve industrial excellence by promoting trade and bilateral relations between India and America.
- Ahmedabad Kerala Samachajam presented Memento and honoured him during Onam Celebrations in September 2000.
- Institute of Economic Studies – New Delhi bestowed him with “Udyog Ratna” Award in August 2000 and his company was given “Excellence Award”.
- He was felicitated at Chicago USA by the Federation of Kerala Association North America on 5th July 2002 during their Annual Convention for his social contributions.
- National Institute of Economics Development - New Delhi conferred GOLD STAR AWARD on him and his company was given ‘Gold Medal & Excellence” certificate at Hotel Oberoi Tower Mumbai on 27th July 2002.
- Global Economic Council - New Delhi conferred ‘RASHTRIYA RATTAN’ Award on him for his Outstanding Individual Achievements and Distinquished Service to the Nation, on 22nd August 2004.
- He was felicitated as the Guest of Honour during the celebrations of Guruvarsham 150 organized by Shree Narayana World Council at Washington DC, USA on 4th September 2004.
- Ravi Rashmi Group of Companies, under his Chairmanship, proudly celebrated Guruvarsham 150 on November 21, 2004 at the Grand Bhagwati, Ahmedabad during which Pujya Swamijis from Shivagiri Mutt and other Religious Institution’, Renowed Personalities from various fields and other Celebrities graced the occasion and made it a successful and memorable event. During the occasion, introduction, felicitation of the distinquished Guesst and Guruprabhashanam by Renowned Saints was done along with variety entertainment programme.
- Felicitated and Honoured at Shivagiri Mutt during Annual Pilgrimage ‘Thirthadanam’ on 31st December 2004at which time he delivered “Thirthadana Sandesham.
- Received “Kalakerala 2004” Award for Outstanding Malayalee settled outside Kerala for his contribution in the Educational, Social, Cultural & Spiritual fronts - on 25th January 2005 at the University Senate Hall, Thiruvanandapuram. In the November 2006 issue of “Kalakerala” he had been featured on the front cover page with an extensive article on his life.
- Has participated in the “THIRTHADANA YATRA’ event as a part of SHREE NARAYANA GURUKULAM CONVENTION held in December 2006 and also participated in the Celebrations of Thirthadanam held by the SHIVGIRI MUTT on 1st January 2007.
- Has undertaken “CHADHURDHAMA YATRA’ based on Hindu Religion after visiting almost all Therthas the world over, worship places of other Religions from Jerusalam to Swarna Mandir and traveling around the Globe including Artic to Antartic
- Has undertaken Holy visit to all Sacred JYOTIRLINGA, PANCHABHOOTHA and other known SWAYABHU LINGAS and THIRTHAS by March 2007.
- Was fortunate to undertake KAILASH, MANSAROVAR PARIKRAMA and also to visit many Holy Shrines such as PASUPATHYNATH TEMPLE, MANOKAMNA TEMPLE in Nepal and many other LORD BUDHA shrines, on his way from Nepal to Tibet - a month long tedious journey undertaken in May 2007.
- As a part of his long cherished desire, currently engaged in actively propagating Shree Narayana Guru’s philosophy the world over. In appreciation of his socio- cultural contributions and religious and spiritual activities, he has been appointed (1) as an Honorary Editor of GURUDEVAN” - a magazine published by Gurudevan Press, Aluva, Kerala, (2) Senior Editor of “KALAKERALAM” – a magazine published from Varkala, Thiruvananthapuram and (3) as a Member of “Rakshadhikari Samithi” of Vishwaprakasam Shreenarayanaguru Dharshinika Masika
||Bangkok- “ LORD BUDDHA TEMPLE”
|Laxaure, “SUN TEMPLE”
||Egypt, “PYRAMIDS & PHAROAHS”
||Laxaure, “SUN TEMPLE”
||WITH “FAMILY “
||AT “ GREAT WALL OF CHINA “
|AT “MALASHIYA “
||AT “ MURDESWAR “
- As a part of his long cherished desire, currently engaged in Actively propagating Shree Narayana Guru’s philosophy the world over. In appreciation of his ocio- cultural contributions and religious and spiritual activities, he has been appointed (1) as an Honorary Editor of GURUDEVAN” - a magazine published by Gurudevan Press, Aluva, Kerala, (2) Senior Editor of “KALAKERALAM” – a magazine published from Varkala, Thiruvananthapuram and (3) as a Member of “Rakshadhikari Samithi” of Vishwaprakasam Shreenarayanaguru Dharshinika Masika